Your Meeting Is Scheduled
Please follow the instructions and watch the videos below to prepare for your call with us.
Important: We emailed you an invitation to the meeting, please add it to your calendar.
Instructions For Attending Your Call
- We conduct all calls via Zoom using the meeting room link provided in the calendar invite
- Join the call 1-2 minutes early so you can confirm your headphones and microphone are working correctly
- Make sure you're in a quiet location with no distractions and limited background noise during the call
- If you're more than 5 minutes late, we will cancel the call and reach out to offer a re-schedule
- Show up ready to focus and be willing to tell the truth about your business (it's the only way we can help you)
Overview Of Our Done-For-You Services
This short video provides an overview of the services we provide. We highly recommend watching this video before you speak with us, so we can spend the majority of our time together focused on strategizing for your business and answering any questions you have for us.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We work best with companies that have an addressable market size of at least 10,000 prospects, an average client value of $10,000 or higher, and are generating $1 million or more in annual revenue. If your company does not fit this criteria, our done-for-you services may not be the best fit for you at this time (but our consulting/training program might).
>> How We Helped Tatango Generate 100+ Qualified Sales Meetings Using Outbound Email (Case Study)
>> How Reply Helped Revenue Accelerator Secure A $400,000 Revenue Pipeline For Their Client (Case Study)
>> 3 Signs Your Company Is Ready For An Outbound Sales Strategy (Video)
>> Questions To Ask A Lead Generation Company Before Hiring Them (Video)
>> What To Expect When Outsourcing Your Lead Generation To An Agency (Video)
Client Case Studies
Mike Tan, COO at Change Heroes
Anurag Pal, CEO at Escalon
Mark Andrew, CEO at CityAge Media